- Digital Radiography of all organs
- Digital plain radiographs of all organs
- Barium Enema, Barium Meal, Hysterosalpingography, Pyelography
- Panoramic – Cephalometric
- Digital mammograms
- CT Scans of all body organs
- Specialized CT scans such as lung HRCT, petrous part of the temporal bone HRCT, etc.
- Bloodless coronary angiograms with the latest 64-slice CT scanner and Axial Colonograms
- Magnetic resonance imaging of all systems (including Multiparametric Examinations)
- Diagnostic digital angiograms and angiograms with magnetic and CT scanners
Radiology - Medical Imaging
The Radiology Department of Apollonion Private Hospital has been operating since 1991 and is constantly upgraded with state-of-the-art imaging equipment and highly trained staff.
In May 2005, it became the 1st Private Hospital in Cyprus to implement a 24-hour patient service with immediate service by highly trained staff and diagnosis of the patient's examination by a Radiologist.
Since November 2014, an electronic archiving and image communication system (PACS) has been installed, a system with which, in addition to the electronic archiving of examinations, it offers the possibility of connecting with any Doctor or Medical center inside and outside the Hospital.
In the radiology department, in addition to the diagnostic examinations that cover the entire spectrum of imaging (Classical Radiology, Panoramic - Cephalometric, Bone Density Measurement - DEXA, Mammograms, Ultrasounds, CT and Magnetic Tomography) invasive procedures are performed using imaging (Ultrasound or CT) which include FNA- Biopsies, Drainage of collections, injections of cortisone substances into joints, etc.
INVASIVE - THERAPEUTIC EXAMINATION
- Biopsies of lesions of all accessible organs, drainage of effusions, abscesses, injection of cortisone substances into the joints
- Stereotactically Guided Mammogram Biopsies