- dealing with emergency transports to any diagnostic center;
- state hospital, rehabilitation center, etc;
- transport of patients who need specialized support (Intensive Care Unit transports);
- immediate response to accidents on the provincial road network;
- immediate response to any call within Cyprus;
- non-emergency transport from nursing homes, diagnostic rehabilitation centers, homes, and vice versa;
- transfer to any province of Cyprus;
- scheduled transports to diagnostic centers, doctor's offices, clinics, etc.;
- coverage of: sports, cultural, religious, school, and other social events;
- concerts and conferences;
- local and international festivals;
- escort needs of officials;
- air ambulance transfers/repatriations.
Apollonion Private Hospital offers patient transport services on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year, throughout Cyprus.
Patients are transported with fully equipped ambulances that meet the requirements and instructions of the Ministry of Health.
The ambulances of Apollonion Private Hospital are designed and manufactured in Europe, comply with European standards, and are approved by the Ministry of Health.
Apollonion Private Hospital has 3 ambulances, well-equipped with modern medical equipment. Each ambulance of the Hospital is staffed by a scientifically qualified crew consisting of experienced nurses and rescuers, who do all the necessary actions to save the patient.
In addition, all ambulances are checked, equipped with air conditioning, and have stretchers with air suspension, thus allowing a smooth and comfortable transport