For visits by patients and their companions to outpatient medical and diagnostic centers, the following is required, for individuals 6 years of age and older:
- • The presentation of a valid certificate of complete vaccination or a valid certificate of recovery from COVID-19;
- • Negative laboratory test (PCR), sampled within 72 hours prior to entry or rapid antigen test for COVID-19, sampled within 48 hours prior to entry;
- • Up to 2 people are allowed in public elevators;
- • A certificate for COVID-19 is required for patients entering the Emergency Department. In case the patient does not have a certificate due to an emergency admission, the examination is carried out in the Department;
- • Visits in the Patient Wards is limited to one hour in the afternoon between 17:30 - 18:30, with two visits per patient per day, one person at a time with a visit time of ten minutes;
- • Visiting is prohibited in the Intensive Care Unit except in exceptional cases, upon the approval and permission from the Administration.
Antigen test (rapid test):
The tests can be carried out in the specially configured area outside the First Aid Department of Apollonion Hospital and the results are available within 15 minutes of sampling.
They are carried out on escorts of hospitalized patients and on patients, who are about to undergo specific examinations or will be hospitalized.
The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test is carried out in the specially designed area outside the First Aid Department of Apollonion Hospital.