It provides information about the function of compact organs and vessels of the human body.
- The experience of the operator (operator-dependent) is very important for a correct diagnosis. The diagnosis is done in real time, and the images are those taken by the examiner, during the examination, according to the diagnosis.
- The use of high-resolution multicrystal medical devices.
The ultrasound section is equipped with specially trained medical personnel and modern ultrasound systems.
GE LOGIQ S7 EXPERT, with high resolution sound waves and a system for the quantitative determination of the tissue blood flow, utilizing the technique of elastography.
Particular and specialized examinations, as well as invasive medical interventions are carried out according to the standards set by international centers.
- Study of compact organs (liver, kidney, spleen, pancreas)
- Pre-operative “vein mapping”
- Internal organs elastography (thyroid, breast, liver, prostate, and other organs)
- Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate using elastography and image-guided prostate biopsy
- Fine needle Aspiration (FNA) of the thyroid - salivary glands - lymph nodes
- Thoracentesis [pleural tap] (for diagnostic – therapeutic/evacuation purposes)
- Paracentisis [aspiration of ascitic fluid] (for diagnostic – therapeutic/evacuation purposes)
- Guided histological liver biopsy.
- Evacuation of intra-abdominal abscesses – collections
- Image-Guided Breast Biopsy for cytological and histological examination
- UPPER ABDOMEN (liver – biliary ducts - pancreas - spleen)
Preparation: The patient should not eat anything 6 hours before the examination
- LOWER ABDOMEN (suprapubic and transvaginal)
- MEN: KIDNEYS, BLADDER (BEFORE / AFTER URINATION), PROSTATE
- WOMAN: KIDNEYS, BLADDER, INTERNAL GENITAL ORGANS (UTERUS – OVARIES)
Preparation: The patient should urinate, then drink 3-4 glasses of water 2 hours before the test and not urinate again until the examination is finished
- THYROID ULTRASOUND with Color Doppler ultrasound study
- THYROID ELASTOGRAPHY
- NECK ULTRASOUND with Color Doppler ultrasound study
- NECK ELASTOGRAPHY
- ULTRASOUND OF THE PARATHYROID GLANDS
- DYNAMIC ULTRASOUND OF THE MUSCULOSCELETAL SYSTEM (Shoulder, Elbow, Hip, Knee, Muscles)
- CAROTID & VERTEBRAL ARTERIES
Color Doppler (Triplex) of the carotid and vertebral arteries (hemodynamic and morphological study)
- TEMPORAL ARTERIES
Color Doppler (Triplex) of the temporal arteries (hemodynamic and morphological study)
- JUGULAR VEINS
Color Doppler (Triplex) of the jugular veins (hemodynamic and morphological study)
- ADBOMINAL AORTA
Color Doppler (Triplex) of the abdominal aorta (hemodynamic and morphological study)
- RENAL ARTERIES
Color Doppler (Triplex) of the renal arteries (hemodynamic and morphological study)
- RENAL VEINS
- HIP ULTRASOUND IN NEWBORNS
It is the test of choice for early diagnosis of hip dysplasia. It takes place in the first trimester after the birth of the child. In many countries, it has been established as a standard screening test performed on all newborns.